Saturday, January 04, 2014

Tea Towel Challenge - An Update



I've started looking in my stash for fabrics for my Tea Towel Challenge quilt.  Here are the candidates I've found so far.

I've asked everyone to check in this month with their tea towel/fabric choices.  Despite my love for my growing tea towel collection, I'm sticking with my first acquisition.   I was a little surprised by the colors when I saw them in person and didn't think I'd have anything like that in my stash ... but clearly I did.

If you've blogged about your choice of tea towel or fabrics you will be using, please add your link below.  You can also link to a photo from Flickr or other photo-sharing site.  If you don't have a blog, but would like a place to blog about your Tea Towel challenge quilt, let me know and I'll set you up on the Sophie's Friends blog.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sophie, I really like your fabric choices. I have to find my tea towel! Then I'll go looking this week and link up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...