Sunday, November 11, 2012

When Time Begins to Move Faster

It feels like time moves faster between now and the end of the year. Some days, I think I can see the days flying off the page-a-day calendar, like the passage of time in movie.

I'm glad I only have a few gift projects to finish up in time for giving–enough to keep me busy but not stress me out :-)

Today I went looking for this happy FQ packet of holiday fabrics.  It was a door prize at a meeting of the Austin Quilt Guild that I won just as I was deciding to leave Austin.  It was thrown into a box of fabric just as it was and unearthed today, months later, still wrapped up in a bow.

You can see most of them on Robert Kaufman's site here.


Earlier this fall, I joined the Holiday Lane Pillow blog hop. With some additions, I think most of the fabrics will find a home in this project.

Stay tuned.  My reveal day is Monday, November 26.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree that time seems to pass faster than usual. I can feel myself starting to panic that I won't have everything done in time. I do this every year, and every year I say I will start earlier, but I don't. lol Have a great time with those fabrics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...