Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Project Runway

If I were a designer on Project Runway, I'm afraid that I'd be one of those with time issues. I loved Amy's PR Challenge to create a small quilt based on the first challenge the designers faced–to create a garment that expressed their point of view. I confess my design got no further than a few sketches. (Sorry Amy).

I don't watch reality TV, but I love Project Runway . . . and reading what others have to say about it, including these blogs:

Nina Gargia's Blog
Katherine Gerdes - Design Journal and Portfolio
Blogging Project Runway
Project Rungay

Here are the garments from the first challenge this season–I think it will be interesting to watch and see, over time, how well these designs represent their POV. (click for larger image)


I'll be watching tomorrow night, will you?

1 comment:

AmyB said...

Welcome to my world ;) I got a little further than sketches (I started with an orphan block), but not much. I'm thinking about trying the quilting again today, if I can find my purple gloves...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...