Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Portraits Among the Pages

Faced with hundreds and hundreds of 8 1/2 by 11 inch page-sized Journal Quilts at IQF Spring show in Chicago, it's interesting to look back over my photos and notice what caught my eye. The portraits definitely pulled me in. Here are a sampling of styles, made by ...

Deirdre Abbotts and Pamela Allen:



Michele David and Patty Gamberg:



Denise A. Hitzfield and Diane Kopec:



Lampi-Legaree and Kathy Nida:



Linda S. Schmidt and Louisa L. Smith:



Synnov Vanar and Sue Wilson:



There are more faces in the pages in my photos of selected quilts from the Journal Quilt Project exhibit, beginning --> here in Flickr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sophie,
you asked where the pattern for my sweater came from- it is the Penelope blouse by Oat Couture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...